1/2013 to 3/2014: TAY HO TAY TOWN
This $2.5 billion urban development project located in Hanoi's Tay Ho, Cau Giay and Tu Liem districts. The project is funded from Korean Development Bank and it is a symbol of friendship and cooperation between Vietnam and South Korea, and is key part of Hanoi, Vietnam capital, city's master plan to 2030.
- Sanitary Sewer Layout and Design
- Water Supply Layout and Design
- Drainage Design and Storm Sewer Layout;
- 7.5 Hectares of Detention Pond Design
- Cooridinate and analyze of all wet and dry utilities
Category: Single- Family
Size: 847 Hectares
Client: Meinhardt (Vietnam) Ltd.